Wednesday 30 May 2012

Leaving comments

Its absolutely pouring down outside at the moment with thunder and lighting having accompanied the rain earlier so I'm updating the blog rather than take the dogs for a walk!

Its also been pointed out to me that not everyone can comment on the blog and I had set it up so that only registered followers could but I have now changed ti so that hopefully anyone can. It would be good if you would leave a word or two, just so that I know that its being read! You should just need to click where it says comments below and then you can write your own.

I'm posting this now just to check that the comments section appears. Full details of our last few days will follow shortly.


2 comments:

  1. Testing testing123. Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete